Wednesday, March 11, 2009

20090311

Its been a while since i have had a chance to post something on here. The last couple of months have seemed to gone by ridiculously fast and haven't slowed down one bit.

Navy Updates-
Decided to go a different route with my navy career. I am gonna go back to fulfilling my dream of flying planes in battle. I am going to start out as AW which is Search and Rescue Aircrew. This job will help me get on the fast track for getting into officer school where i will learn how to fly. There's only one thing standing in my way at this moment and that is the physical test that i need to go take but have yet to get a chance to do so.

Hockey Updates-
Playing in the AIHL as a starter is pretty much amazing. Although it is making me realize that i don't want to give up playing hockey. So some way and some how i will find a way to play while I am in the navy haha. Most amazing thing that has happened in this department is that I have been invited to tryout for the USA Women's World Team, which is to be playing in Italy this year. Hard thing about getting there is I have to whip out some serious goaltending skills at the tryouts, which is definitely a challenge for me because I feel i don't play to my full potential in tryouts, and what they don't see is when i am brought to national tournaments and finals i come up big, but unfortunately thats not something they see in tryouts. So first thing i need to accomplish is playing big in tryouts, not just big shot tournaments.

And thats about all i have to say for now. But thanks to those of you who read this and I will be bringing more info as it comes.

No comments: